Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! It's hard to believe that 2010 has flown by and we are now in a new year. In some ways, 2010 felt like it went by so fast, but so slow... weird how that happens.

Jerry and I have been engaged for a year! Just a little less than 6 months to go - that in itself feels very weird! In June of this year, we will be married - that's a weird concept to grasp still. Since last week, he has moved out of Baltimore, and is moving into "our" apartment at the end of January. Weird that the place he will be living in is going to be the place where we spend the first year of our marriage or so!

Here are some photos from the break...



We went to a pizza place in Old Town called Red Rocks, and then ended up at a cafe called Buzz Cafe (?). It was a fun time of hanging out, good food, and good company!


New Years Eve at Tom's place. Jerry and half of his side of the wedding party! That's Peter, Da, Jerry, and Tom. 

I think this was the first time all of us have been together! I've met everyone individually or as a couple, but not all at the same time. There's Linh and Peter, me and Jerry, Christine and Da, and Irene and Tom!

One of my best girls, Eunice. So glad she was here over break. :)

My fiance and I!

New Years Day brunch in DC. This was my coffee - so cute!

Jerry pouring out his coffee. 

it was delicious!

Tom's hot chocolate. Looked heavenly!

This was a yogurt parfait we ordered... wow! Tasted as good as it looked!

My French toast with fresh strawberries. 

Tom and Peter and their food!

Peter and Linh :)

Da - new profile picture! :)

Christine!

Yay. :) A good way to start off the new year!

No comments: