Monday, August 18, 2008

Sometimes it hurts to care too much about what people say, or other people's feelings. It's okay to care, but to the point where you're hurting yourself and making yourself miserable? Kind of sucks.

It also hurts when you try really hard, for your ministry, and people aren't happy about it, and there are a lot of complaints. How am I going to make it through senior year? I know I can't go about it with my own strength... but why do I still feel so alone?

God, help me. 

1 comment:

Eunice Chen said...

Hey Mel,

I can understand how you feel. I'm super scared for next semester too! I can also understand the thing about people complaining, and it especially hurts when the complaints are coming from your brothers and sisters. But I have faith that you will pull through! Don't listen to the devil's voice! I am sure that your friends love you, Mel. Sometimes people just don't think before they speak.

And you know what? God is pleased with you. "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." -1 Samuel 16:7

Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus! =)