Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hi all! Merry Christmas! :) I hope everyone who's reading this is with loved ones today - no matter if it's friends or family, or both!

I am lucky to be with one of my best girls, Eunice, and my wonderful fiance, Jerry, during this holiday season. We have lounged around all day, ate a delicious (and big!) breakfast, watched Despicable Me, and I've spent some time reading The Cross-Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney. Wonderful read, btw. Got it last night at the Covenant Life Church Christmas Eve service (which was wonderful, btw)! It was really great to sing Christmas songs and be reminded of the wonderful miracle that happened many, many years ago.

Jerry and I decided this year, instead of writing New Years' Resolutions, we would pick one word that we want to meditate on and that will define 2011. A post coming up about that soon!

We're going to see the Christmas tree at the Capitol Building tonight. Will post some photos later!

No comments: