Monday, December 20, 2010

Four Months

Second quarter is coming to an end for me. With one more day left (plus a teacher work day on Wednesday)... it's hard to believe that I have been teaching for about 4 months! ELMAC still feels like it was yesterday, but as I look back, I have grown a lot as well. These four months have been challenging, interesting, funny and hilarious at times, and heartbreaking at times. There have been major triumphs and "Yes, this is it" moments and also moments plagued with doubts of, "Am I doing the right thing? What am I even doing here?"

But for every doubt, there has been an eternal promise from God: "As long as you serve me faithfully one day at a time, I'll take care of the rest."

God has carried me through the past four months, and I have matured and grown and been challenged. I look forward to Christmas break, for some rest and relaxation, for my photography class in January, and for the things that 2011 will bring! :)

No comments: