Sunday, November 15, 2009

4 Years :)

Melting Pot, Nov. 14th, 2009

I still remember that night you came over to Newberry and asked me out. We were so young back then - just 18 and 20. Now, we're 22 and 24 (almost 23 and 25!). I can't believe the difference - back then, I just felt blessed that I had found someone I could talk to so honestly about everything. Four years later, that has not changed at all. I feel at home with you - you understand my every expression and change in mood, and you love me despite all the flaws I have. Despite my insecurities, you've built me up and spoken God's love into my life when I needed to hear it. You don't hesitate to say the hard things and you've helped me grow so much.

I'm so lucky to have you. Here's to (God willing) many more years and celebrations together. :)

No comments: